Absolute Issness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Issness

A place for everyone with an open heart to all religions, with or without a specific path, to join hands to learn and teach without the ridicule the 'outside world' would show.

Latest topics
» Love spells & free will...
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/26/2012
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm by childofolympus

» History Fact of the Day 12/28/12
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 am by nbrown

» Meditation of the Day 12/28/12
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am by nbrown

» p.o.s parents!!!!!!!!!!
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/27/2012
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am by childofolympus

» Hey all! Can youtell me...
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am by childofolympus

» favorite divination techniques
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am by childofolympus

» Info Of The Day, By Jennifer Costa (Shalee)
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am by Shalee

» Author of the Day: Gerina Dunwich
Donating And Volunteering!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm by chuck clemmons

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Jenn (102)
Donating And Volunteering!! Vote_lcapDonating And Volunteering!! Voting_barDonating And Volunteering!! Vote_rcap 
childofolympus (75)
Donating And Volunteering!! Vote_lcapDonating And Volunteering!! Voting_barDonating And Volunteering!! Vote_rcap 
nbrown (18)
moonmistblueTasha (7)
chuck clemmons (5)
Shalee (2)
Megan (2)
WhiteDove (2)
arduan3 (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donating And Volunteering!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donating And Volunteering!! Empty Donating And Volunteering!! Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Jenn

Jenn
Admin

Okay-
Our family is collecting box tops, can tabs, and plastic bottle lids. Any you have and would be able to send to us would be awesome. For mailing info, please PM me and I will give you the address to send them to.
The box tops are obviously for schools.
The can tabs get donated to hospital to be able to buy kids with lukimia toys, pay for appointments and treatment, and so much more.
The bottle lids will go to my Walmart. They donate the money collected by them to the Special Olympics.
All three things are very important around the world and I believe we will make a difference if we collect them too.
Thank you!

https://absolute-issness.forumotion.com

2Donating And Volunteering!! Empty Re: Donating And Volunteering!! Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

moonmistblueTasha

moonmistblueTasha

Admin wrote:Okay-
Our family is collecting box tops, can tabs, and plastic bottle lids. Any you have and would be able to send to us would be awesome. For mailing info, please PM me and I will give you the address to send them to.
The box tops are obviously for schools.
The can tabs get donated to hospital to be able to buy kids with lukimia toys, pay for appointments and treatment, and so much more.
The bottle lids will go to my Walmart. They donate the money collected by them to the Special Olympics.
All three things are very important around the world and I believe we will make a difference if we collect them too.
Thank you!
YAY! WE. HAVE LOADS OF CAN TABS! Smile Didn't know what we were gonna do with them, but I do now. Lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum