Absolute Issness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Issness

A place for everyone with an open heart to all religions, with or without a specific path, to join hands to learn and teach without the ridicule the 'outside world' would show.

Latest topics
» Love spells & free will...
for those of you who have children- EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/26/2012
for those of you who have children- EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm by childofolympus

» History Fact of the Day 12/28/12
for those of you who have children- EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 am by nbrown

» Meditation of the Day 12/28/12
for those of you who have children- EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am by nbrown

» p.o.s parents!!!!!!!!!!
for those of you who have children- EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/27/2012
for those of you who have children- EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am by childofolympus

» Hey all! Can youtell me...
for those of you who have children- EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am by childofolympus

» favorite divination techniques
for those of you who have children- EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am by childofolympus

» Info Of The Day, By Jennifer Costa (Shalee)
for those of you who have children- EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am by Shalee

» Author of the Day: Gerina Dunwich
for those of you who have children- EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm by chuck clemmons

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Jenn (102)
for those of you who have children- Vote_lcapfor those of you who have children- Voting_barfor those of you who have children- Vote_rcap 
childofolympus (75)
for those of you who have children- Vote_lcapfor those of you who have children- Voting_barfor those of you who have children- Vote_rcap 
nbrown (18)
moonmistblueTasha (7)
chuck clemmons (5)
Shalee (2)
Megan (2)
WhiteDove (2)
arduan3 (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

for those of you who have children-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for those of you who have children- Empty for those of you who have children- Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:25 am

Jenn

Jenn
Admin

Do you raise your child while being open about your religious beliefs or are you quiet about it for now so they dont get picked onor something?

https://absolute-issness.forumotion.com

2for those of you who have children- Empty Re: for those of you who have children- Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 am

childofolympus

childofolympus

I don't have kids yet but I'd want mine to be open-minded & find their own paths. So I pro'ly wouldn't hide what I did or what I believe but I wouldn't necessarily tell them all about it either. Not until they s tarted asking questions & seemed sincere about learning anyway.

3for those of you who have children- Empty Re: for those of you who have children- Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:01 am

moonmistblueTasha

moonmistblueTasha

I'm gonna let my daughter decide. Smile I won't hide it from her. But as for the rest of my family. They are very judgemental. They don't know, yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum