Absolute Issness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Issness

A place for everyone with an open heart to all religions, with or without a specific path, to join hands to learn and teach without the ridicule the 'outside world' would show.

Latest topics
» Love spells & free will...
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/26/2012
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm by childofolympus

» History Fact of the Day 12/28/12
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 am by nbrown

» Meditation of the Day 12/28/12
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am by nbrown

» p.o.s parents!!!!!!!!!!
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/27/2012
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am by childofolympus

» Hey all! Can youtell me...
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am by childofolympus

» favorite divination techniques
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am by childofolympus

» Info Of The Day, By Jennifer Costa (Shalee)
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am by Shalee

» Author of the Day: Gerina Dunwich
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm by chuck clemmons

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Jenn (102)
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) Vote_lcapBanishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) Voting_barBanishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) Vote_rcap 
childofolympus (75)
Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) Vote_lcapBanishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) Voting_barBanishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group) Vote_rcap 
nbrown (18)
moonmistblueTasha (7)
chuck clemmons (5)
Shalee (2)
Megan (2)
WhiteDove (2)
arduan3 (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banishing and Binding (originally posted by Jennifer Costa in group)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jenn

Jenn
Admin

Banishing Spell

Note: This is a strong spell and should only be used if you KNOW for a fact someone is using negative/black magick against you or a loved one, NOT if you THINK someone is! This spell will not harm anyone, just stop the person who is doing harm from doing any further harm. It is a good spell to have on hand.

Banishing/Binding Spell to Stop Harm
(There are some pictures that go along with this spell, they will be posted right after this is posted).
This spell will protect without causing harm!

What you will need:
-1 black cloth
-1 black taper candle
-Banishing oil (1/2 oz. olive oil, 7 drops of pepper oil, 10 drops of peppermint oil, 12 drops of rosemary oil, 2 pinches of finely crushed pepper corns, 15 drops of pine oil and 12 drops of rue oil)
-loose tobacco (pure, not from a cigarette!!)
-a small mirror that can stand by itself
-a poppet doll, empty
-herbs - Angelica, Benzoin, Cloves, Elecampane, Juniper, and Thyme (have a decent amount of each on hand)
-a picture or item of/from the person your wish to bind
-a nail
-a ribbon

Use the nail to carve the persons name on the black candle. Then carve the following 3 runs into the candle (see pic 1).
Take the oil and draw the following on both the candle and the poppet (see pic 2).
Light the black candle and adjust the mirror to where the flame can be seen. Hold the poppet in front of you and say;

"Creature of cloth you are, creature of flesh and blood you'll be. I name you (name of the person you are binding).
No more shall you do me harm,
No more shall you repeat false tales,
No more shall you interfere in my life nor the lives of my loved ones.
By the power of the Gods and Goddesses and my will so mote it be."

Draw an invoking pentacle over the poppet (with your finger). Place the herbs and photo (or object) in the poppet and sew it shut. Thake the ribbon and start to wrap the poppet (like a mummy) leaving no space un-wrapped and while your doing so say;

"I bind your feet from bringing harm to me,
I bind your hands from reaching out to harm me,
I bind your mouth from spreading false tales to harm me,
I bind your mind from sending energy to harm me,
If you do so continue, let all negative energy you cast toward me be reflected directly back to you."

Tie off the poppet in front of the mirror and watch all the negative energy get trapped inside. Wrap the poppet in the black cloth and tie off with another piece of the ribbon and say;

"Great mother I have bound this person form harming me and my loved ones.
By the powers of three times three,
By earth, air, fire and sea,
I say this spell then set it free.
Twill give no harm to return to me, as my will, so mote it be."

Let the candle burn out while the poppet sits beside it. Take the poppet (still wrapped in the black cloth) and remains of the candle far from your home and bury it deep into the ground.

https://absolute-issness.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum